MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION :
- “AUTODRIVE” DRIVEN BY HYDRAULIC MOTOR WITH SENSOR OF OPERATING SPEED DETECTION AND START AND STOP BUTTON BY TRACTOR.
MINIMUM TRANSPLANTING DISTANCE:
- INTER – ROW (IF) 50 cm.
- INTER – PLANT (IP) 10 cm.
- FACING TRANSPLANT (WEIGHT ON THE CHASSIS)
Approximate hourly production: around 4500 seedlings/hour per operator.
Semiautomatic transplanter with 12 cups rotating distributor for transplanting seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramid-shaped root ball.
Transplanter composed with independent elements, from 3 to 6 rows (increased number of rows on request).
Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring drive system for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
Electro hydraulic transmission Mod. AUTODRIVE driven by hydraulic motor with sensor of operating speed detection and START and STOP button by tractor.
Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material with self-cleaning ejector movement.
Chassis available: fixed Mod. TF, telescopic Mod. TT, foldable Mod. TP;
Chassis available for transplanter with many accessories : fixed MAXI Mod. TFM, telescopic Mod.TTM.
- Electronic transplant distance change (IP) from 10 to 160 cm
- 12 cups rotating distributor.
- Cup extension for developed seedlings.
- Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring drive system for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
- Adjustable iron ridging wheels Ø 500 mm, four different adjustment.
- Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material Mod. S – 2 cm with self-cleaning ejector movement.
- Rotating tray holder for 6 trays (per element).
- Operator seat: padded seat with backrest. Operator facing transplant (weight on the chassis).
Accessories on request for:
- Row markers
- Watering accessories
- Tray holder system
- Treatment and fertiliser spreader