MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION :
- “TWINDRIVE” PAIR OF ADJUSTABLE LATERAL DRIVE WHEELS AND HEXAGONAL BAR.
MINIMUM TRANSPLANTING DISTANCE:
- INTER-ROW (IF) 30 cm
- INTER-PLANT (IP) 10 cm
- BACKS TO TRANSPLANTATION (WEIGHT ON THE CHASSIS)
Approximate hourly production: around 4500 seedlings/hour per operator.
Semiautomatic transplanter with 8 cups rotating distributor for transplanting seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramid-shaped root ball.
Transplanter composed with independent elements, from 2 to 6 rows (increased number of rows on request).
Mechanical transmission Mod. TWINDRIVE composed with pair of adjustable lateral drive wheels and hexagonal bar.
Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
Ploughshare in anti-wear material with self-cleaning ejector movement.
Chassis available: fixed Mod.TF and Mod.TR
- 8 cups rotating distributor.
- Cup extension for developed seedlings.
- Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring drive system for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
- Inter-plant (IP) distance change gear kit from 10 to 60 cm.
- Flex ridging wheels Ø 230 x 65 mm, four different adjustment.
- Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material Mod. S – 2 cm with self-cleaning ejector movement.
- Rotating tray holder for 6 trays (per element).
Accessories on request for:
- Row markers
- Watering accessories
- Tray holder system
- Treatment and fertiliser spreader