MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION :
- “MONODRIVE” DRIVE WHEEL FOR EACH ELEMENT AND INTEGRATED PARALLELOGRAM.
MINIMUM TRANSPLANTING DISTANCE:
- INTER – ROW (IF) 45 cm.
- INTER – PLANT (IP) 12 cm.
- BACKS TO TRANSPLANTATION (WEIGHT ON THE ELEMENT)
Semiautomatic transplanter with 12 cups rotating distributor for transplanting seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramid-shaped root ball.
Transplanter composed with independent elements, from 1 to 6 rows (increased number of rows on request).
Mechanical transmission Mod. MONO DRIVE with drive wheel per each element and parallelogram integrated.
Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material with self-cleaning ejector movement.
Chassis available: fixed Mod. TF, telescopic Mod. TT, foldable Mod. TP;
Chassis available for transplanter with many accessories : fixed MAXI Mod. TFM, telescopic Mod.TTM.
- 12 cups rotating distributor.
- Cup extension for developed seedlings.
- Independent parallelogram assembled in drive wheel per each element.
- Inter-plant (IP) distance change gear kit – from 12 to 60 cm.
- Adjustable iron ridging wheels Ø 500 mm, four different adjustment.
- Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material Mod. S – 2 cm with self-cleaning ejector movement.
- Rotating tray holder for 6 trays (per element).
- Operator seat: padded seat with backrest. Operator backs to transplantation (weight on the element)
Accessories on request for:
- row markers
- watering accessories
- tray holder system
- treatment and fertiliser spreader