NU – FIELD FOLDABLE CONVEYOR BELTS
Field foldable conveyor belts for the harvesting of vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, watermelons, eggplants, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbages and/or any other fruit or agricultural produce suitable for transporting by conveyor belt. Our models, all attachable to the 3-point hitch of a tractor, may be of either the carried type, if equipped with supporting feet, or towable type, if equipped with rubber-tired wheels.
The produce, picked by hand and placed on the lateral belt, may – depending on the Customer’s needs – be either distributed onto other belts for sorting or placed directly into bins, containers, or trailers. The belts are driven by hydraulic motors normally powered by the tractor’s electric circuit or, on request, by an independent hydraulic system. The belt opening, on the other hand, is mixed: manual, gas-spring driven, and hydraulic via the use of specific jacks.
- Frame with 3 (three) point linkage
- Side support wheels adjustable
- Connection for farm trailer
- N° 1 lateral discharge belt (single belt)
- N° 2 side tapes (double belt)
- Appendix to belt attack (excluding appendix belt)
- Electrical panel with push-button controls
- Auxiliary hydraulics
- Belts complete Appendix (various sizes)
- Folding complete Appendix belt
- Trailer station for sorting in the field
- Appendix location for sorting in the field
- Appendix belt for sorting in the field
- Fully independent hydraulic system of universal shaft, multiplier, pump and oil tank
- Automatic belt stop device (products fall)
- Slowing fallout device.