SA – WEEDER INTER-PLANT
SEMIAUTOMATIC EQUIPMENT WITH INDEPENDENT ELEMENTS TO WEED ANY TYPE OF SEEDLINGS, ALONG THE ROWS AND BETWEEN THE PLANTS
- Functioning consists of the rotation of the weeding tools ensured by a pump/ multiplier unit, applied to the power takeoff of the tractor. The operator, seated on the equipment, by moving the control levers, carries out the weeding by moving the tools closer to and/or farther away from the plants.
- Adjustable distance between rows.
- Work depth of the weeding tools manually adjustable through the bearing wheels.
- Rotary milling cutters equipped with 3 Spapperi mod. weeding tools.
- Independent hydraulic system with filters.
- Lever for rotation change of the wedding tools.
- Fixed frame mod. TF with support wheels adjustable in iron.
- Independent hydraulic system with pump / multiplier.
- Operator seat, padded seat with backrest.
- Commands opening and closing manual milling machines.
- Control switches for hydraulic cutters
- Rear wheels adjustable stabilizer