ST – ROW CROP CULTIVATOR
FOR THE RIDGING OF ANY CROP
- Independent module (max. up to eight) carried tool for weeding all kinds of row crops, such as tobacco, corn, sunflowers, potatoes, etc.
Adjustment to soil and weeding:
- Each module or element consists of 3-5 weeding springs (32×12) and a parallelogram arm that allows for a constant adjustment to the terrain while remaining parallel to the surface.
- Weeding is performed by weeding springs, dragged by the tractor as it advances.
- For special requirements, it is also possible to attach two half side elements, with just two weeding springs, to one or more.
- Working depth and inter-row spacing: manually adjustable.
- 3 (three) or 5 (five) weeding springs
- Fixed frame (TF)
- Complete half element
- Complete element
- Renforcement for spring
- Seeding protection sheet
- Steering with hydrulic control
- Rear furrower + hitches
- N° 1,2,3 Bin Fertilizer sprader
- wheel mechanical transmission
- transmission with hydraulic motor