TP – Cutting Planter
FOR TRANSPLANTING OF PLANT CUTTING FOR NURSERY OR VARIOUS IMPLANT (GRAPEVINES,POPLAR,CYPRESS,BAY,ETC)
- Semiautomatic equipment with pincer-equipped injection elements for transplanting poplar and similar cuttings
- Transplanter completes of pump and multiplicator.
- Two seats per element.
- The transplanting is done by injection elements equipped with pincers (8 in the standard version) arranged radially and equidistant from one another on a large metal.
- With the rotation of the wheel, when an injection element arrives in a vertical position, perpendicular to the ground, a special proximity switch controls the extension of a hydraulic jack by means of a solenoid valve which, in turn, pushes the injection element downward and inserts the cutting into the ground.
- A totally innovative system, it makes it possible to transplant the cutting without first making a furrow.
- Moreover, in clayey soils, especially in the summer when droughts can cause furrows to open, the system prevents the breakage of the cutting’s newly formed root system.
Approximate hourly production: approx 1750-1800 cuttings/hour per operator.
- The TP model does plantings in both double rows (between double rows – IB) adjustable from 50 cm, and single rows (inter-row – IF) adjustable to up to 330 cm. Inter-plant (IP) distance adjustable depending on the injection elements.
- The standard 8-element version corresponds to 50 cm.
- The TP model may also be combined with equipment for laying plastic mulching films.
Stanradr supply :
- Fixed chassis mod.TF or telescopic chassis mod. TT with adjustable iron support wheels
- Rotating distributor with pincer injector elements (standard no. 8)
- Front compacting rollers
- Rear furrower wheels
- Side plant cutting holder trays (no.2 per element)
- Padded seat with backrest
- Pincer injector element
- Pair of hydraulic disk row markers