TT – MECHANICAL TRANSPLANTER FOR CUTTINGS
Semiautomatic equipment with PINCER-EQUIPPED elements for transplanting of, cuttings and cutting with roots, for nursery or various implants (wine, poplar, leylandii, bay, etc).
MINIMUM TRANSPLANTING DISTANCES (MANUAL CHANGE OF DISTANCE):
- INTER-ROW (IF) 70 cm
- INTER-PLANT (IP) 6 cm.
Transplanting is done by elements equipped with pincers arranged radially and equidistant from one another on a large metal wheel that moves to the drag effect caused by the movement from the tractor.
The introduction of the cuttings in the pincers is manually performed by the operators, sitting on the transplanter. With the rotation of the wheel, when an element will reaches the vertical position, perpendi-cular to the ground, the pincers, re-entering mecha-nically, will release the cutting that will be deposited in the furrow.
The immediate and sub-sequent following ridging phase, by relative wheels, guarantees an excellent transplanting cuttings.
- Fixed chassis mod. TF with adjustable iron support wheels
- Rotating pincer distributor (standard no.24 )
- Side plant cutting holder trays (no.2 per element)
- Single bench seat per element
- Complete pincer
- pair of manual disk row marker
- pair of hydraulic disk row marker