MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION :
- “TWINDRIVE” PAIR OF ADJUSTABLE LATERAL DRIVE WHEELS AND HEXAGONAL BAR.
MINIMUM TRANSPLANTING DISTANCE:
- INTER – ROW (IF) 45 cm.
- INTER – PLANT (IP) 12 cm.
- BACKS TO TRANSPLANTATION (WEIGHT ON THE ELEMENT)
Semiautomatic transplanter with 12 cups rotating distributor for transplanting seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramid-shaped root ball.
Transplanter composed with independent elements, from 2 to 6 rows (increased number of rows on request). Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
Mechanical transmission Mod. TWINDRIVE composed with pair of adjustable lateral drive wheels and hexagonal bar.
Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material with self-cleaning ejector movement.
Chassis available: fixed Mod. TF, telescopic Mod. TT, foldable Mod. TP;
Chassis available for transplanter with many accessories : fixed MAXI Mod. TFM, telescopic Mod.TTM.
- 12 cups rotating distributor.
- Cup extension for developed seedlings.
- Parallelogram assembled in each element and combined with spring for the pressure adjustment of the transplant on the soil.
- Inter-plant (IP) distance change gear kit – from 12 to 60 cm.
- Adjustable iron ridging wheels Ø 500 mm, four different adjustment.
- Quick release ploughshare in anti-wear material Mod. S – 2 cm with self-cleaning ejector movement.
- Rotating tray holder for 6 trays (per element).
- Operator seat: padded seat with backrest. Operator backs to transplantation (weight on the element).
Accessories on request for:
- Row markers
- Watering accessories
- Tray holder system
- Treatment and fertiliser spreader